Full Day Yangon City Tour
- In the morning, the excursion begins with a tour through Yangon includes Sule Pagoda (landmark in city centre), City Hall & Colonial buildings, Chaukhtatkyi Pagoda, photo stop at Karaweik Hall & Royal Barge on the Kandawgyi Royal Lake.
- Then, we will pay a visit to one of Yangon’s fabulous bazaars- an endless jumble of color, clamor, heady aromas and goods. The Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott) has an enormous array of consumer goods. This will be a wonderful opportunity to pick up some handicrafts.
- Then, we will continue to the riverside located Botataung Pagoda.
- At sunset, pay a visit the marvelous Shwedagon Pagoda, the glistening golden stupa that towers over the capital and one of the wonders of the world, is the spiritual centre of the country.
Include & Exclude
- All sightseeing and excursion by air-conditioned in private car
- Entrance fees for the tour sites
- Guide service
- Meals (lunch & dinner)
- Video and camera tax
- Other personal expenses